Serving Salem for over 49 Years!
Chuck Dabler grew up in an era with a love for cars, and graduated from OTI with degrees in auto body repair and business. In 1967, he started a Volkswagen dealer shop on Lancaster Drive, with the help of the Eyerly family. Rapid growth from the Volkswagen-Porsche-Audi shop necessitated the need to build a state of the art, over 8,000 square foot facility.In 1977, he moved to this current location and Dabler Auto Body became the family-owned business it is today!
An additional 8,000 square feet was added later, making us one of the largest independently owned auto body facilities in the Salem area. Our reputation of using skilled craftsmen and quality materials has generated word of mouth and return customer satisfaction, and has been our primary advertising medium for many years. Dabler Auto Body specializes in Motorhomes & RV’s, European, and Japanese vehicles. Here are some of the other outstanding services we can provide:
- BMW Certified Repair Facility
- Mercedes-Benz Certified Repair Facility
- Discount Rentals Available On Site
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Latest in State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Aluminum Repair
- R.V. Repair
- Quality Workmanship Guaranteed For Life
- Frame and Uni-body Straightening to Factory Specifications
- Inside Storage
- All makes and models
- Towing Arranged
- Color Matching Specialists
- Easy Access with Ample Parking
Dabler Auto Body Inc is located at the address 1465 Sunnyview rd Ne in Salem, Oregon 97301. They can be contacted via phone at (503) 585-8066 for pricing, hours and directions, or you can check our contact page for more info.