Ensure that your Subaru vehicle is properly repaired back to factory specifications and original equipment, as Dabler Auto Body is now a Subaru certified collision repair center. The type of replacement parts used to repair your vehicle can make a substantial difference. Unlike aftermarket alternatives, genuine Subaru collision parts are identical to the ones originally installed on your vehicle from the factory. Dabler Auto Body is the only Subaru certified collision repair center in the Salem, OR area!
Subaru Certified Collision Repair Benefits
- Dabler’s Lifetime Warranty an All Repairs
- Maintain Original Factory Warranty
- Use of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Subaru Parts
- Equipped with Advanced Technology and Tools for Proper Safety System Repair
- I-CAR Certified Repair Technicians
- Specific Training designed by Subaru’s own engineers and administered through I-CAR
- Required to have the latest in Subaru technology, tools, and equipment.
- Safety Standards both inside the shop and quality of work
Genuine Subaru Collision Repair is the perfectly fitted service option guaranteed to restore the original appearance of your vehicle. Generic collision part companies may use different materials and manufacturing techniques that cause the finished product to reveal uneven or misaligned body lines, creases, gaps, faulty trims, after installation. Dabler Auto Body will ensure that your Subaru vehicle is exactly matched with the correct replacement parts, and tuned specifically to Subaru’s specifications.
Dabler Auto Body has been providing top quality auto collision and repair services in the Salem, Oregon area for over 50 years!